Membre RLFB
kuchnia na wymiar wrocław

Combinaison, Gilet, poche, support fusées : TFA

Message par jedichrist »

un membre RL props maker

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/ ... hp?t=83991
Philonius a écrit :Sequel Trilogy X-wing suit & vest
From Spacey-Wacey Wear

I have been offering quality, bespoke Resistance flight suits & vests since 2016 now. Here's a rundown of what I am making:

THE SUIT:

*Made of heavy-duty, red-orange, polyethelyne material. This stuff is outwardly very close to screen-used Cordura nylon, but about half the weight, and is actually quite comfortable to wear all day (indoors).
*All 5, correct leg pockets with correct detailing (top-stitched stripes on knee and left & right cargo pockets)
*Leg straps of dark gray webbing below each knee pocket, with correct slide buckles
*Complete, all-around leg "chaps" sewn into upper legs
*Dark gray arm cuffs
*Adjustable waist belt on lower back
*Zipper front with cloth loop at top to hang the chest box
*Left shoulder loops
*Elastic ribbing for arms and collar
*Collar closed with 4 correct hook & eye closures
NEW PRICE (Feb. 2020): $480

"SNAP" style:
I also offer a variant of the suit that Snap Wexley wore in TFA. This is overall the same suit as the regular pattern, but with "half chaps" in the legs (only the front halves of the chaps are present, and sewn into the outer leg seam), and the chest box hanging tab right under the collar is made from a dark gray material instead of the standard red-orange. No extra charge for this variant... please indicate when ordering.

And yes: Poe Dameron wore a STANDARD flight suit & vest :)

This is only the suit, and does NOT include any of the accessories such as rank badge, etc.

Front:

Back:

The back of the "chaps":

Right leg pockets:

Left leg pockets:

Collar:

Loop for chest box hanger:

Mysterious loops on left arm:

Lower back adjustment belt:

Matt & Phil, "in action":

THE VEST:

*NEW: Now made from white taslan nylon, a better, more screen-accurate material that is woven like cotton.
*Batting-filled throughout the main body
*Correctly-padded shoulder and back panels (the flat rectangular padded ribs)
*White plastic detailed center chest plate with Velcro attachment to vest
*Correct Resistance phoenix emblem and "Pull To Inflate" (in Aurabesh) on left half of vest
*Black "vent" at bottom right with screen
*NOW INCLUDED: Side gear pouch, made of white canvas, and with a more correct Velcro closure on back (attaches around the right side kidney strap).
NEW PRICE (Feb. 2020): $380

This is only the vest, and does NOT include any of the accessories such as chest box, hose, etc.

Back of vest:

NEW laser-cut, detailed plastic chest plates:

Or: Both suit & vest as a set for $800

On both/either pieces, I am requiring a down-payment of 50%. So, for just the suit that's $240, $190 for the vest, or $400 for both. Upon completion, I will let you know and figure out shipping cost, and expect the remainder of the bill before shipping.

I can take PayPal: philonius_the_conqueror@yahoo.com (also my regular e-mail address)

Delivery time right now for suit and vest is running about 8-10 weeks. Following your down payment and receipt of your measurements, I will start on your order. If you have any special time constraints, let me know.

Measurements I will need:

LIMITED GUARANTEE: I guarantee my work! If anything is initially wrong with it, or does not fit, I will gladly make it right. That being said, I cannot accept returns or swap out for used or buyer-modified items.

CARE INSTRUCTIONS: The suits are made from 100% polypropylene, and are machine washer safe, suggested cold water wash, line dry. The vests are made from 100% nylon, filled with polyester batting & padding, and should be fine with the same washing instructions as the suit. DO NOT IRON OR MACHINE-DRY THE VESTS!

**NEW**
I also now am making the leg flare bands, if you need one: $25
Please visit my sales post for complete details: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/ ... hp?t=90098

I also separately sell the white canvas side pouch for the pilot vests: $20
It is made from cotton canvas, and features a Velcro closure and a belt loop (to attach to the auxiliary strap on the vest). The pouch measures roughly 4"x2"x7".
Squadron Commander of Corellian Griffons depuis 2013
Legion Costume Judge "pilote" 02/2018 -12/2023
Executive Officer RLFB 2011-2014
Merchandising Officer RLFB 2010-2011
First Temple Master 2012 2013 Six Towers Jedi Temple

jedichrist
Membre RLFB
Membre RLFB

Re: Combinaison, Gilet, poche, support fusées : TFA

Message par jedichrist »

Squadron Commander of Corellian Griffons depuis 2013
Legion Costume Judge "pilote" 02/2018 -12/2023