<span>Blue Squadron X-wing Pilot</span><span> (Rogue One)</span>
The flight suit is a petroleum blue, one-piece flight suit/coveralls in a material consistent with screen references. The fabric should have a slight sheen (such as acetate or bomber silk) and be of sufficient weight to create a somewhat puffy look (which may require the suit to be lined). The coveralls feature several details:
- The front zipper is hidden by a strip of material of the same color and material as the suit.
- The sleeves have knife pleats from the bottom of the collar to the wrist, with each pleat approximately 1/2" (inch)/1.3 cm (centimeter) wide, made of an off-white fabric of a similar material to that of the suit, and a shade or two darker than the color of the flak vest. The pleating is inset with piping along the edges. The strip of pleats is 3" (inches)/7.6 cm wide.
- The flight suit features contrasting top stitching in a beige-colored thread.
- The collar closes at the front with two snaps. The collar is also padded and features a horizontal gray or silver zipper along the sides and back to create the appearance of a hidden hood.
- A commpad pocket on the left sleeve with an open "window" that sits above the wrist and is made of the same blue fabric as the suit.
- There are two chest pockets with curved openings that wrap around the sides of the torso and the ends are stitched into the side seams of the suit, like Nomex flight suit chest pockets.
- There are two upper thigh pockets with curved openings.
- The right front thigh has a cargo-style kneepad pocket with a rectangular frame at the top, and has a blue webbing pull tab on the bottom flap and a side pen pocket.
- There is a rectangular pocket on the left front thigh with a vertical gray or silver zipper.
- Another pocket on the lower portion of the left leg, which is rectangular in shape and has a horizontal gray or silver zipper at the top.
- The right lower leg has a rectangular pocket with a horizontal gray or silver zipper at the top, off to the outside of the leg.
- A vertical gray or silver zipper at the center of each leg that reaches down to the bottom of the pant leg.
- Optionally, there are two grommets on the front of the suit with pull strings through them at the waist, which are covered by the belt.
The flak vest consists of a front and back panel made of a white or off-white material (ballistic nylon or similar fabric) and is contoured to fit over the chest and back where the two panels are of a similar shape and size. The two panels are connected together by straps over the shoulder and under the arms. The flak vest MUST be proportional to the wearer (this is NOT one-size-fits-all).
- The two panels are connected together by straps over the shoulder and under the arms.
- The flak vest MUST be proportional to the wearer (this is NOT one-size-fits-all).
- The top of the front panel should sit roughly just below the collar and the back the back slightly lower. Note that this vests sits higher than the Original Trilogy X-wing pilot vest.
- The bottom of the front and back panels are even and should completely cover the chest while not extending toward the waist any further than two or three inches past the armpit.
- The front panel has a series of horizontal ribs. The ribs are created by inserting 0.25″ (inch)/.65 cm clear air line tubing (or similar sized material) through fabric tubes prepared for the tubing. Ribs are separated from each other by a space that is the same width as the finished rib.
- The side straps attach together via a black plastic strap adjuster or a silver metal strap adjuster, one on each side, rather than a purse clip/buckle like the Original Trilogy version.
The chestbox is a gray rectangular box made of a hard, smooth material, and includes the following features:
- Raised buttons (acrylic preferred) with acceptable accurate color schemes.
- Separated rocker switches.
- Accurate knobs (metal or other materials that when finished have a metallic silver appearance.), details, pin stripes, etc.
- 1″ – 1.25″ (inches)/2.5 cm - 3 cm diameter ribbed grey hose or aviation hose. One end of the hose should attach at the left-bottom of the chest box and the other end should connect to the left side of the suit above the belt with a type of black elbow joint.
- Chest box is secured around the collar and the back with olive drab nylon/polypropylene/polyester/cotton (canvas) straps. The strap around the collar has no fasteners. The strap around the back has a silver or black “strap adjuster” style buckle in the back. Excess strap from should be either trimmed or otherwise hidden to present a neat appearance.
- The bottom edge of the chestbox sits roughly two or three inches below the bottom edge of the flak vest.
The ejection harness is made of gray pleated elastic strapping that is 2” (inches)/5 cm wide. Front and back straps extend up the torso under the flak vest and are secured to either the flight suit or to the underside of the flak vest panels. Attachment must be hidden by the flak vest. The lower part of the harness should fall (or loop) just below the inseam (or crotch area). Two loops of strapping are connected to the front-back strapping (at the lowest part of the front-back loop) and loop around each leg.
The belt is a British PLCE belt dyed medium or dark gray (replicas are acceptable with accurate details) and is worn inside out, and has a silver roll-pin buckle in the front center. The belt has silver-grey 1” (inch)/2.5 cm webbing loops sewn on left and right sides divided into six loops on each side. The loop webbing is a lighter color than the belt.
An accurately-styled Rogue One specific commpad (size, details, three-dimensional, coloration, etc.) visible in the commpad pocket. Commpads of the original trilogy style are not acceptable.
This small commpad, similar to the Hoth Rebel trooper's, consists of a white thin rectangular base with teeth on the upper edge, a triangular slope and an orange, red-orange or gold screen or mesh in the center of the slope. The commpad is attached to the gauntlet of the left glove and is positioned with the teeth facing to the wearer's right.
This item consists of a leg flare holder and a set of eight leg flares. The holder is olive drab in color and is made of webbing or fabric. It wraps around the lower leg and fastened together in the back with Velcro. Running the center of the holder is a thinner strap of the same material sectioned off into eight loops. In each loop is a leg flare, which are cylindrical in shape, starts off narrower at the top and has a wider portion at the middle. At the bottom it narrows in again, has a wide ring, and then narrows once again to a flat end. They are silver in color. OT X-wing pilot leg flares will not be accepted.
Grey, beige or black gauntlet gloves in a heavy fabric, suede, or suede-like material, accurately styled. The gauntlet has five to six lines of pleated stitching going all the way around, and the glove has four wider pleats on the top of the hand with the first three pleats that are closest to the fingers being the same size but smaller than the lower pleat, which is wider. There is a small Velcro strap on the inside top of the wrist behind the thumb.
Mid-calf black boots (Jack boots or engineer boots are acceptable). Leather pull-on style preferred and with low heels. No laces or ankle buckles (a small buckle at top edge of boot is acceptable if covered by blousing the suit legs to hide them). If there zippers on the boots they must be on the inside of the leg and must be black.
Your costume must have at least one of the following items...
- An X-wing pilot helmet of accurate style and decor. Original Trilogy or Rogue One variations are acceptable.
- Up to twelve belt flares (six on each side) that are silver air line hose connector fittings or replicas of similar shape and detail, which fit into the belt flare loops mentioned above. A mix of empty and filled flare loops are acceptable, but no more than six flares per side. They should not be taller than the width of the belt.
Modérateur : Modérateur Squadron
- Membre RLFB
- Messages : 5526
- kuchnia na wymiar wrocław
- Enregistré le : dim. 03 févr. 2008, 18:26
- Localisation : BERGERAC