Hello there! Celebration Europe 2023!

For our foreign visitors, please don't hesitate to drop us a line :)
jerrick_sunrunner
Membre RL Etranger
Membre RL Etranger
kuchnia na wymiar wrocław

Hello there! Celebration Europe 2023!

Message par jerrick_sunrunner »

Bonjour à tous

Je suis désolé d'avoir dû utiliser Google Translate !

Je suis Mark, le commandant de la base d'Elstree au Royaume-Uni.
Je voulais dire bonjour et aussi savoir combien d'entre vous espèrent assister à Celebration Europe l'année prochaine ?

J'ai déjà été présenté aux organisateurs Reed Pop et je travaille avec des membres de la Rebel Legion pour nous proposer un espace formidable.

Je voulais profiter de cette occasion pour vous demander si vous avez de gros accessoires ou des éléments de décor que vous aimeriez
Pensez à apporter pour le stand.

Toutes les annonces de célébration, y compris les événements sociaux et les inscriptions pour aider à tenir le stand, seront publiées dans cette zone sur le forum rebellegion.com :

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/ ... .php?f=765

Toutes les suggestions sont les bienvenues, merci pour votre temps et si vous avez des questions, vous pouvez me contacter sur Facebook - recherchez Mark Mulcaster
Ou sur le forum de la légion rebelle, mon nom d'utilisateur est Jerrick Sunrunner.

J'espère que cela s'est bien traduit !

Hi there
I’m Mark the Elstree Base Commanding Officer in the United Kingdom.
I wanted to say hi and also to find out how many of you are hoping to attend Celebration Europe next year?

I’ve already been introduced to the organisers Reed Pop and I’m working with members of The Rebel Legion to come up with a great area for us.

I wanted to take this opportunity to ask if you have any large props or bits of scenery that you might like to
Consider bringing over for the booth.

All Celebration announcements including social events and signups to help man the booth will be posted in this area on the rebellegion.com forum:

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/ ... .php?f=765

All suggestions are welcome thank you for your time and if you have any questions you can reach out to me on Facebook - search for Mark Mulcaster
Or on the rebel legion forum my user name is Jerrick Sunrunner.

I hope this translated well!

Obi-Yann
Staff RLFB
Staff RLFB

Re: Hello there! Celebration Europe 2023!

Message par Obi-Yann »

Hello Marc and welcome to the French base.

To date, three of us have already registered, however there seem to be other members who have managed to get their place for the next Celebration.

looking forward to being able to exchange with you soon for the organization of the event.

Obi-Yann
Cpt IDF

Répondre

Revenir à « The Corner for Foreign Rebel Legion Members and visitors »