Rebel X-Wing Pilot Iden Version (Battlefront 2)

Modérateur : Modérateur Squadron

LSKIV
Membre RLFB
Membre RLFB
kuchnia na wymiar wrocław

Rebel X-Wing Pilot Iden Version (Battlefront 2)

Message par LSKIV »

Les liens des photos ont malheureusement sauté sur le forum central.

ci après le lien vers le profil du membre qui a validé ce costume où vous trouverez les photos du jeu ainsi que son costume :

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=17228&bu=profile.php%3Fmode%3Dviewprofile%26u%3D107181%26sid%3D7d61ae7cda988ff90f7666e95d269a88&bl=Back+to+Lady+Mary's+profile

je découvre que le personnage d'Iden as UNE VERSION PILOTE X WING: 

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=92364

son topic de progression de son costume est très complet avec 4 pages. Il y a beaucoup de tuto et de détails pour la fabrication des pièces, n"hésitez pas à lire le topic en entier 

Je reprends ici le contenu du lien ci dessus, du travail de Lady Mary qui pourrait intéresser des Miss du groupe

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" style="border:2px solid #006699;color:inherit;" width="100%">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td height="28" style="color:inherit;font-size:12px;" valign="top" width="100%">
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border:none;" width="100%">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td style="font-size:12px;" width="100%">
ImagePosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:38 pm<span style="color:#000000;font-size:12px;">    Post subject: WIP - Iden Versio (Battlefront 2) Rebel X-Wing Pilot</span>
</td>
<td nowrap="nowrap" style="font-size:12px;" valign="top">
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" style="font-size:12px;">
<hr style="border-color:#d1d7dc;border-style :s olid;border-width:1px 0px 0px;" />
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" style="font-size:12px;">
Hello everyone! [/size]

First: if it is not the right place, then pls move this thread.<span> 

Second: English is not my native language, please forgive me small mistakes. If you find bad language mistakes, please correct me. 

I'm working on Iden Versio and I want to start a building thread here. There are no CRLS yet and other WIPs, so I will use this thread for documenting my progress and research about Iden Versio Rebel X-Wing Version 

Here is my status and my research so far: 

What I've done and what is to do: 

HAIR 

Iden has very thick hair - and it must be long, because her bun is very, very thick. 

On the sides she has on one side a french braid, wich goes along the sides into the bun. 

My hair is longer than my shoulders, but that wasn't enough. I put an extra long hairpiece (60cm) in the bun. 

The pic isn't the right angle, but I think, you can see that it must be that hairstyle. Have to try that some times more - will be my new office style the next weeks. 

SHIRT 

The shirt is grey-tone and looks like a stretchy material. She has ALWAYS the arms rolled up, and the arm length seems not a full length - it is shorter. The shirt I use is a shorter length, but I rolled them up to the half of my under arms. 

On the right side Iden has a red Rebel logo. It seems to be a thicker material, so I tried to use a felting material for it. It is a little to big - I have to correct this 

I will post the correct measurements and a pattern for the logo when I did this again. 

FLIGHTSUIT 

You never see Iden in a complette Flightsuit - but we know from the game she's flying an X-Wing. So it is quite likely a standart X-Wing flightsuit. But I don't think it is necessary to have a complette one. Important are the pockets: 2 leg pockets like Xwing-Flightsuit and NO pockets on the back. 

I have used an normal working overall and I have one leg pocket on each side to add. Then it should fit perfectly. 

The flightsuit must also be weathered, so this is also a point I will work on the next days. 

BOOTS 

The Boots are the standard "German Knobelbecher" we know from the X-Wing Pilot Standards an the TIE Pilots from the 501st. Because I'm a approved 501st TIE, I use my boots, so everything is fine. 

HARNESS 

THE HARNESS is different from the X-WING pilot standards - because Iden has no chestbox, so she has no middle strap to link it to the chestbox - in the most pics I see, she has NO linked strap to everywhere Image In some movie sequences I saw, that her harness is fixed on the sides to her belt. So I build something like this: 

I use grey 5cm (2'') nylon straps which is also used for the xwings, sewed them together as a ring and sewed on this to nylon straps, which can be clipped around my belt to fix it and to hold the harness in the right position. As you can see in my pics, it worked very well. 

LEG FLARES AND HOLDER 

This is EXACTLY the same like the Xwing LegFlares and Holder. My is not in the final one, it is only for the picture - I will build in the next days a correct one after this tutorial: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17178 

BREASTPLATE and BACKPLATE 

Iden has this for carrying her droid around. This is a complicated thing, because I'm searching for reference pics, but in some this hole thing seems a little bit different. 

I build something like that by now, only to have an idea of a correct construction. I think, I'm fine with the construction, now I have to search for more reference pics to get the materials really accurate. 

You can have a look at my current construction - this build up works fine, so it will be amazing when I found better materials for it. Currently I collect reference pics for this to make my final desicion. 

Image </span>

</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
<br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
Image<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
BELT<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
The Belt is a black belt. Here I need more reference pics. In some movie clips she has a pouch in the bag - in some not. I will do my costume WITH the pouch.<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
On her belt are also to two drop boxes. This is a very funny part, because her drop boxes are really similar to the white drop boxes of the stoormtroopers, shoretroopers or the belt boxes from the imperial officers. (Remember - IDEN WAS AN IMPERIAL LADY<span> </span>Image<span> ) </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
They are only smaller than that.<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
I use for the drop boxes 2 old smartphone cases (big smartphones) which I airbrushed with old silver and black, you can see them good in this picture. This worked fine for me.<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
Image<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
She also has on the left side an holster on her belt, which is for her blaster. I'm not sure about her blaster in the movie clips by now, I must find out which exactly blaster she's carrying, before I can do the holster pattern.<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
BLASTER<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
Iden uses a TL-50 as we know in the multiplayer game as Inferno trooper. But the blaster in her holster in the movie could not be a TL-50, because of the sCope, the Iden TL-50 Inferno is without a sCope. In my eyes this blaster in her holster looks totally different from the TL-50. I have a friend who's a really good prop builder for the 501st he will check it out, which blaster this version exactly needs. Remember, I want to build the movie clip Iden Versio and NOT the campaign Iden Versio.<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
On my pictures I hold my E-11 - it's the standard imperial TK blaster.. only for the pics. But I think, her blaster is in a similar size to an E-11.<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
ID 10 SEEKER DROID<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
This could not be an additional or optional item, it MUST be! The ID 10 belongs to Iden like a third arm, so it is important in my eyes!<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
I've found some good 3D-printable files and a friend is printing the next week the first ID 10. I will show it as soon I have the parts.<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
I also plan to build in led-lights. Perhaps I will let him fly. Depens on my friend who is an electronics technician, if he could do it.<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
Helmet<span> </span><br style="background-color:#efefef;color:#000000;font-size:12px;" />
I will not do a helmet in the first step, in my eyes it is an optional item, because she never has an helmet in the movie clips. We see her only one time in a game mission in her xwing with an helmet. So I will do this sometime and not now. I lay my focus on the movie clip Iden Versio.<span> </span>

Dernière modification par jedichrist le mar. 29 mai 2018, 09:02, modifié 1 fois.

jedichrist
Membre RLFB
Membre RLFB

Re: Rebel X-Wing Pilot Iden Version (Battlefront 2)

Message par jedichrist »

Squadron Commander of Corellian Griffons depuis 2013
Legion Costume Judge "pilote" 02/2018 -12/2023
Executive Officer RLFB 2011-2014
Merchandising Officer RLFB 2010-2011
First Temple Master 2012 2013 Six Towers Jedi Temple

Verrouillé

Revenir à « AUTRES PILOTES »