Rogue One Lyra Erso, la maman de Jyn

Modérateur : Modérateur Rebel Slums

LSKIV
Membre RLFB
Membre RLFB
kuchnia na wymiar wrocław

Message par LSKIV »

Je me permets de porter à votre connaissance ce costume dont la première réalisation publié sur le forum RL générale m'as épaté

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=82465

Costume de Lyra Erso, la maman de Jyn, vu au début de Rogue One sur la planète Lah'mu.

Image du dictionnaire visuel

la tenue incroyable, pratiquemment finis de <b>keelysiri (Keely Graesser)</b>

Le greeblie as fabriquer est le comlink, ici c'est son portable qui y est en lieu et place.La teinture de certaines pièçes seraient encore à faire ou modifier selon sa créatrice.

Moi je dis BRAVO!

Celà me rappelle un peu le look de tante Beru Jeune dans l'ep. 3

et de certains costumes classiques Nippones :

"...

This over skirt is similar to the <i>hamaka</i> worn by Japanese Shinto <i>miko</i> or shrine maidens:

https://laventadorn.tumblr.com/post/155606783748/lyra-erso-and-the-red-of-enlightenment

à gauche : A modern <i>miko</i> or shrine maiden wearing the red hamaka

Lyra’s colours are soft and earthy, not unlike those favoured by the Rebel Alliance, blending with the dark landscape. Except for the bright slash of red in her overskirt. The <i>Ultimate Visual Guide</i> describes this as a ‘<i>red sash of enlightenment’. </i>Worn over a heavy padded underskirt and trousers, this overskirt and sash are a statement rather than practical, and given that at one point it was layered under a darker overskirt it is a loud and emphatic statement. Given Lyra’s actions when Krennic comes to abduct her family, she is a woman tired of hiding. 

This over skirt is similar to the <i>hamaka</i> worn by Japanese Shinto <i>miko</i> or shrine maidens: a pleated skirt overlapped and tied at the waist. Today <i>miko </i>perform typical temple duties, but at one point they performed shamanistic roles not unlike the Ancient Greek Sybils: entering trances to communicate with spirits of the dead, elements or land in order to learn, purify and share divine revelation. In a less literal sense, this could translate to Lyra as a geologist, a scientist that has learned to understand rocks and the land; to let the world speak to her, even if it is not directly through the Force. Faith and science combined to allow a greater understanding and an open mind.  A similar garment is worn by Chirrut Imwe, a Guardian of the Whills, though his overall costume appears to be more inspired by a fusion Chinese hanfu and Buddhist robes. 
Dernière modification par LSKIV le sam. 28 janv. 2017, 23:00, modifié 1 fois.

Yumi
Staff RLFB
Staff RLFB

Message par Yumi »

Merci LSKIV pour cet info, je cherchais des visuels de Lyra il y en a pas beaucoup je trouve.

Répondre

Revenir à « Le Bar Intergalactique (Discussions Diverses) »