Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

For our foreign visitors, please don't hesitate to drop us a line :)
Répondre
edgejedi
Membre RL Etranger
Membre RL Etranger
kuchnia na wymiar wrocław

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par edgejedi »

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Je m'appelle Jase, je suis l'Outpost Commander de Rebel Legon l'Angleterre!

Thats where my school level French ends my friends...! Sorry! Please feel free to correct my inadequate French!! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_09.gif[/img]

I just thought that I would just cross the waters to say 'hello' and send you my best fraternal greetings from your international comrades in our fight for freedom!

Please feel free to visit our site over at www.rebellegionuk.co.uk where we would be pleased to see you!

All my best greetings!

Bonjour mes amies!

Jase

Lady Sky
Membre RLFB
Membre RLFB

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par Lady Sky »

Hello Jase,

Very happy to see you here !

You're French is not so bad lol !

edgejedi
Membre RL Etranger
Membre RL Etranger

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par edgejedi »

thanks for the welcome Skylar!

I got on well with my French tutor while at school - I felt that was an advantage to learning, however, we did spend most of our time talking about when he saw Deep Purple live back in the 1970s so tuition kind of took a bit of a back seat!!!!

lordofthesith1
Membre RLFB
Membre RLFB

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par lordofthesith1 »

hi

i confirm, your french is cool!!

perhaps we will see you on a convention in france...it will be a pleasur for us [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_06.gif[/img]

Marro'huz
Visiteur
Visiteur

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par Marro'huz »

Hey !

I have learnt Carrie Fischer is coming in the UK this summer on the forum of the french 501 st. If you go, be sure to see lots of frenchies [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_16.gif[/img]

edgejedi
Membre RL Etranger
Membre RL Etranger

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par edgejedi »

Yes - very true!

Carrie will be over in the UK at the upcoming London Film and Comic Con on July 1st and 2nd, 2006

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

We will of course make room for all her French fans!!!! She's a very funny lady! Some of my friends are going to see her, so I will be sure to report back for those people over in France who dont get to cross the channel to see her! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_02.gif[/img]

ewok78
Membre RLFB
Membre RLFB

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par ewok78 »

I hope to meet you in paris for the french exhibit !

edgejedi
Membre RL Etranger
Membre RL Etranger

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par edgejedi »

It would be great to come across to France for sure for an event like that.

Who knows in the future...?

Our X Wings are pretty reliable and our pilots more than accomodating!

ewok78
Membre RLFB
Membre RLFB

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par ewok78 »

The opening ceremony had already take place!

it was in November !

edgejedi
Membre RL Etranger
Membre RL Etranger

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par edgejedi »

Just out of curiosity...are there any members of Rebel Legion French Base who are also members of Fan Force over on TheForce.net?

Many of our members are in other costume and fan clubs in the UK. We seem to share a lot of the same people! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_06.gif[/img]

Arkos
Membre RLFB
Membre RLFB

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par Arkos »

you talk about the fan force from the TFN community?

Arkos
Membre RLFB
Membre RLFB

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par Arkos »

you talk about the fan force from the TFN community?

ewok78
Membre RLFB
Membre RLFB

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par ewok78 »

On TFN forums I am still ewok78 , and I am often on Costumes and prop's [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_05.gif[/img]

ewok78
Membre RLFB
Membre RLFB

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par ewok78 »

On TFN forums I am still ewok78 , and I am often on Costumes and prop's [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/default_Yellow_Flash_Colorz_PDT_05.gif[/img]

Arkos
Membre RLFB
Membre RLFB

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par Arkos »

for my part i feel a little bit cold with the french TFN forums, a long time ago someone answered me on theses board that "people wearing costumes was fools and events was also not interesting because full of this fools..."

Maybe since this time (2/3 years ago) the kind of people thinking this has left the boards, but I'm never going back on theses boards ...

Arkos
Membre RLFB
Membre RLFB

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par Arkos »

for my part i feel a little bit cold with the french TFN forums, a long time ago someone answered me on theses board that "people wearing costumes was fools and events was also not interesting because full of this fools..."

Maybe since this time (2/3 years ago) the kind of people thinking this has left the boards, but I'm never going back on theses boards ...

edgejedi
Membre RL Etranger
Membre RL Etranger

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par edgejedi »

for my part i feel a little bit cold with the french TFN forums, a long time ago someone answered me on theses board that "people wearing costumes was fools and events was also not interesting because full of this fools..."Maybe since this time (2/3 years ago) the kind of people thinking this has left the boards, but I'm never going back on theses boards ...
thats a shame - there are always groups of people who come and go I think on TFN - the few, the proud, the committed remain there while the abusive, disruptive and idiots seem to leave quickly luckily.

In the UK its a good community (generally). FanForce in the UK has in the last year started to move off the internet more and into real life, with countless real life meetings and events....it has become quite a good community now and fun to be part of.

As for costuming - well - there are some people now who are independent costumers, associated with FanForce (perhaps people who dont want to join a formal club), but generally it is respected in the UK. It is how some of our Rebel Legion members found their way to us - through interaction with the Legion. Its good to be a member of more than one club sometimes - different people hang out on different websites I guess, where they feel comfortable....

FanForce generally try to promote all costuming clubs in the UK equally though....its then up to the clubs how much or little they work with FanForce. Myself, the Rebel Legion UK are joining with FanForce London for this upcoming London Film and Comic Con event and I am certain it will work very well.

edgejedi
Membre RL Etranger
Membre RL Etranger

Bonjour de l'Angleterre!

Message par edgejedi »

for my part i feel a little bit cold with the french TFN forums, a long time ago someone answered me on theses board that "people wearing costumes was fools and events was also not interesting because full of this fools..."Maybe since this time (2/3 years ago) the kind of people thinking this has left the boards, but I'm never going back on theses boards ...
thats a shame - there are always groups of people who come and go I think on TFN - the few, the proud, the committed remain there while the abusive, disruptive and idiots seem to leave quickly luckily.

In the UK its a good community (generally). FanForce in the UK has in the last year started to move off the internet more and into real life, with countless real life meetings and events....it has become quite a good community now and fun to be part of.

As for costuming - well - there are some people now who are independent costumers, associated with FanForce (perhaps people who dont want to join a formal club), but generally it is respected in the UK. It is how some of our Rebel Legion members found their way to us - through interaction with the Legion. Its good to be a member of more than one club sometimes - different people hang out on different websites I guess, where they feel comfortable....

FanForce generally try to promote all costuming clubs in the UK equally though....its then up to the clubs how much or little they work with FanForce. Myself, the Rebel Legion UK are joining with FanForce London for this upcoming London Film and Comic Con event and I am certain it will work very well.

Répondre

Revenir à « The Corner for Foreign Rebel Legion Members and visitors »